Export
Cover
Fan Souvenir :: Cristhian Stuani Camiseta
Fan Souvenir  Index du Forum
Fan Souvenir  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

LCD[/url]  
Cristhian Stuani Camiseta

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan Souvenir Index du Forum -> Fan Tv -> Vidéos de Stars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy
Grand fan

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 06:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cristhian Stuani Camiseta Répondre en citant

URUMQI James Rodriguez Colombia Camiseta , Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- Dressed in ethnic costumes with a leather arrow bag on his back, Yerbayer Nikaman moved around elegantly in traditional hide-made skis at the Xinjiang Ice Sports Center, mimicing primitive hunting activities in north Xinjiang.

The inspiration for Nikaman's perofrmance at the opening ceremony of the 13th Chinese National Winter Games on Wednesday came from a rock painting that depicted the nomadic life of ancient Altay residents.

"I'm very proud to be able to show Xinjiang's history of ice sports in front of the whole nation," said Nikaman, a villager who lives in the Altay prefecture.

"I hope more people will come to my hometown to experience the charm of traditional skiing."

According to archaeological findings, skiing originated from Altay more than 1,000 years ago Radamel Falcao Colombia Camiseta , and for centuries, skiing was a necessary skill for the people who lived in this area. But the skis were made of wood and hide at that time.

"When I was young I often took part in the traditional skiing races," said Behramet Jarkenbek, a Kazak from the Altay prefecture. "What's more, I can make skis with wood and hide by myself."

Despite boasting a long history of skiiing, Xinjiang skiers could hardly challenge their fellow competitors from northeast China's Heilongjiang and Jilin at the ongoing National Winter Games.

Bahdat Jarkenbek, a 17-year-old high-school student from Altay Roger Martinez Colombia Camiseta , is making his first appearance at the National Winter Games. He represented Urumqi in the men's giant slalom competition Thursday at the Silk Road ski resort but failed to make the top eight.

"Although I'm from the birth place of skiing, my teammates and I are less competitive than the skiers from Heilongjiang and Jilin," said Bahdat, who started to learn skiing when he was 12.

"Traditional skiing is more about recreation, while modern skiiing requires good techniques," he added.

In Bahdat's hometown, skiing is getting more popular Abel Aguilar Colombia Camiseta , especially among the teenagers. But most of the students including Bahdat have access to ski training only in winter vacation.

Changes have taken place after Beijing successfully won the bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics. Some schools have begun to conduct PE classes in ski resorts so that more students have regular access to professional instructions. About 5,000 pupils have been offered skiing training this winter at the local General Hill ski resort.

BEIJING, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- Two men and two women have spent 200 days in a simulated space lab in Beijing, setting a record for the longest stay in a self-contained "cabin."

The biomedicine students from Beihang University, the second group of volunteers to stay in Yuegong-1 (Lunar Palace 1), completed the second phase of a 365-day on-ground experiment Friday.

The first group of volunteers stayed in the cabin for 60 days and re-entered the cabin Friday, replacing the second group Carlos Bacca Colombia Camiseta , and starting the third and final phase of the experiment, which will last 105 days.

The experiment is designed to test a bioregenerative life support system (BLSS), in which animals, plants and microorganisms co-exist in a sealed environment, simulating a lunar base. The experiment also examines the physical and mental conditions of humans in such environment. Oxygen, water and food are recycled within the BLSS, creating an Earth-like environment.

A successful 105-day trial was conducted in 2014.

Liu Hong Carlos Sanchez Moreno Colombia Camiseta , chief designer of Yuegong-1, said the purpose of the new program was to test the stability of the BLSS when "astronauts" take turns living in the cabin.

"The second stage, during which three unexpected blackouts occurred, has challenged the system as well as the psychological status of the volunteers, but they withstood the test,"she said.

The 200-day stint broke the record set in the former Soviet Union, where three people stayed for 180 days in a similar closed ecosystem in the early 1970s.

The longest blackout Wilmar Barrios Colombia Camiseta , due to a malfunction of an electric switch in the lab, lasted a whole night in the "comprehensive cabin," the living quarters of the volunteers.

"Luckily, it was in the evening, and the volunteers simply went to bed, without being affected much," Liu recalled Stefan Medina Colombia Camiseta , adding psychological data will be analyzed as part of the research.

ISOLATED LIFE

The Yuegong-1 has a total area of only 150 square meters, consisting of two plant cabins and the comprehensive cabin. The volunteers grow fruit -- principally strawberries -- and vegetables.

Yellow meal worms, which are edible and contain high levels of protein and other nutrients, are raised in the cabin. They are ground and mixed with floor to make a bread-like substance or fried on an electric stove in an oil-water mixture.

"Except salt, seasonings and a small amount of pre-stored pork and chicken, everything in the cabin is regenerative," said Liu.

The volunteers have access to the Internet Oscar Murillo Colombia Camiseta , play chess and darts, do yoga and ride exercise bikes.

Volunteer Wang Wei said that over the past 200 days, she had learned to make steamed bread, dumplings, buns and even mooncake, a traditional snack for Mid-Autumn festival but one which is rarely made at home.

"I'm planning to cook the Spring Festival family banquet all by myself," Wang Duvan Zapata Colombia Camiseta , 26, told Xinhua.

Wang and the other three had physical examinations on Friday and will stay in hospital for a week under observation

Wang hopes to graduate from her master's degree this year with a thesis on the effect of light on human physical and mental states.

In the cabin, they went through a six-week shading experiment, with no natural light.

"It was the toughest time for me," she said. "No sunshine and the pressure from my thesis made me fatigued and a little depressed."

Wang said chatting with her fellows helped her through her anxiety.

She missed many chances to find a job because of th. Danilo Brazil Jersey   Anton Tinnerholm Sweden Jersey   Isco Spain Jersey   Jose de Jesus Corona Mexico Jersey   Kevin Volland Germany Jersey   Cheap Manchester City Jerseys   Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys   Cheap FC Bayern Munich Jerseys   Wholesale Barcelona Jerseys   Wholesale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 06:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan Souvenir Index du Forum -> Fan Tv -> Vidéos de Stars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR4 created by revaz for LDA-creation